Hey everyone, I'm at my cousin's home in shah alam Malaysia and it's my June hols. My bloody school teachers loaded us up with so much ha I doubt I'll even be able to finish it by the time school reopens in 2 and a half weeks. Mom wants to visit some old friends tomorrow nite. My cousin, Ann, is 16 and she's going to university next yr! Impressed? I am. Y'know, I changed my CCA from tennis to library cos tennis was just way too tiring and I can't say I like most of the seniors so much.
I went to this NYAA (National Youth Achievers Award) camp a wk ago and I'm still recovering from all the mosquito bites. It was a 2D 1N stay in a tent at sembawang park in Singapore! ~sigh~ We hiked, like, 10km and the food was just *bleuch*.
Oh yea, I'm still on with the crush and I am just
high. Well, c y'all l8er!
11:31 PM